Psydra Games LLC
Based in North America
Press / Business Contact:
Psydra Games is a small team of working industry professionals from all over North America who banded together to make awesome games.
On April 30th 2012, we released our first game Dark Scavenger. Two years later, we are preparing for our Steam release! Additionally, we are working on a new project, but we're not quite ready to talk about it yet...
Dark Scavenger Launch Trailer YouTube
Dark Scavenger Theme YouTube
There are far more images available for Psydra Games LLC, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Honorable mention in the 2012 Independent Propeller Awards." - For Dark Scavenger
- "Showcase Finalist at the Boston Festival of Indie Games" - For Dark Scavenger
- "Dark Scavenger is one of the most genuinely funny, well-written games I've ever played and stands side-by-side with titles like Grim Fandango and Monkey Island. It is THAT good. "
- Staff, IndieStatik
- "Dark Scavenger features more silliness and oddity than any other game I've played this year. "
- Adam Smith, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "An Experimental Story: Dark Scavenger"
- Interview with Alex Gold, True PC Gaming
Psydra Games Bandcamp
You can sample Dark Scavenger's soundtrack here: http://psydragames.bandcamp.com/.
Yes, you can monetize videos of our game. More information here: darkscavenger.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Writer, Designer, Project Director
QA, Marketing, Other Stuff