We apologize for the lack of updates over the last few weeks – we have been EXTREMELY busy working on the game.
However, we have made tremendous progress since our last update and in this blog post we’re going to take the opportunity to give you an idea of what’s been accomplished and what still needs to be worked on.
- Probably the biggest accomplishment is that all of the core writing for dark scavenger is complete! We just need to do a bit of proofreading and a debugging. At least the hard part is out of the way!
- Chapter 4 is completely playable and the final chapter should be playable in the next few weeks.
- We are still waiting for art assets, but the artists are busting their rear-ends to get them ready in time.
- The Auto-Save system is in the game and working quite well.
- The music is 100% done!
- The final HUD art is looking solid! We are now in the process of implementing it.
- We have a main menu! (we kind of needed one of those…)
- An early version of the mini-map has been implemented. You’ll be able to find your way around the game soon!
Stay tuned for future updates and thanks again for your continued support!